- George Frederick Bartley 1898 - 1962 A Profile
- BARTLEY FAMILY ARCHIVE Understanding our past we...
- Colonial Architect e-book
- Early Reminiscences of Auckland- Edward BartleyCo...
- Early Reminiscences of Auckland by Mrs E. BartleyC...
- Emigration 1854 -'Joseph Fletcher' Passenger List
- The Royal Jersey Album by Philip Jean Ouless
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
More Descendants of Thomas Flight - the Family of Jean Flight and Judith Robin
Jean FLIGHT, son of Thomas, was born on 28 June 1777 in St Peter Port, Guernsey.
He married Judith ROBIN 25 January 1799 at the Town Church there.
They had the following children:
Judith - born 14 June 1799 St Peter Port. She married Arnold NEEDHAM 29 November 1820 at St Peter Port.
Catherine- born 14 February 1802 St Peter Port, Guernsey
Jean Bartley - born 10 April 1803 St Peter Port
Jean Robin - born 14 October 1805 St Peter Port
Nancy - born 6 October 1808 St Peter Port
Mary Anne - born 24 October 1812 St Peter Port
Jean - born 3 August 1817 St Peter Port
Henry John - born 14 May 1819 St Peter Port.
Judith Robin died about 1830 at St Peter Port.
On 25 August 1831 Jean married for a second time to Sophia LANGLOIS. The couple were married at Sophia's home parish of St Sampson, Guernsey.
She was born 18 Novemebr 1794, a daughter of James Langlois and Rachel LE HURAY.
Jean and Sophia had the following children:
Thomas - born about 1828
Elizabeth - born about 1833, she died in 1877
John - born about 1834. He died 29 May 1919 at Newark, Essex, New Jersey.